Sunday, September 6, 2009

When Mimi Takes Over My Blog Something Actually Gets Posted.

This weekend, Danny, Rachel, Emily, Jeffrey, Mimi, and Jill came to visit Phil and I. One of the activities we enjoyed was the Renaissance Festival on Saturday (well, the Colletts stayed at the house). Here are Dan, Rachel, and Emily in their authentic garb!
Here's Emily. Just because she's so good lookin'.
Kate and Owen were up here for one evening as well. She drove up with Dan and Rachel and then spent the next morning with us as well, on her way to visit with a friend. Owen and Emily tried out Amy's and Mimi's chairs from when they were the wee lil tots in the house (Mom's note: A different house). I think they look pretty good.
I caught a picture of Mimi and Jill this morning. Don't they look sweet? I think it is cute how they are holding onto each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, how fun that Kate got to stop by! I love that picture of Mimi snuggling and being snuggled by Jill. What a sweetie.