Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kitties and Little Girls

Tudy had 5 kittens on Easter morning. This is a picture of 4 of them. Harriet wouldn't stay on the chair for the picture. The three orange kitties are boys. One of the boys is now Peter and Mindee's Milo. All of the kitties have good homes and we still have sweet Tudy.







Jill and Emily were so cute here in mid-diaper change.

Hallie had a hug for everything one morning. 
She was hugging everything in sight!

More of Hallie's loving morning: Bubble soaked up Hallie's loving and kissing! He thought he was finally being appreciated.

Hallie loves Bubble's tail. This morning she started saying 'Bub,' one of her first words!



I helped Rachel clean her and Dan's apartment when they moved and had a quite moment with Emily as Rachel ran some errands. The light coming through the window and the blanket and the beautiful baby girl ... I thought she looked just like a little angel!




Annibelle looks so precious! This is during the 4th of July family get-together. Someone took this picture with my camera! I think I have Mindee to thank for capturing memories for me. Thanks Mindee!!

2 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Hallie does love giving hugs and kisses. This morning I was sitting on the couch reading, and she came up and kissed my knee. I said, "Thankk you, Hallie." Then she puckered up and leaned in, so I bent over and she kissed my cheek. What a sweetie!

Emily really does look like an angel!!

Mimi Collett said...

Aww! That is so cute of Hallie, Ames!

And yes! I totally agree that Emily looks like an angel in that picture. It's way cool!

And I love how Hallie loves the mat and cat.

Annibelle looks so precious in her picture. :)

I think the diaper change picture is pretty cute.

That kitten picture could totally be on a calendar of cute kitties.