Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two Hott Mamas



OK, Mimi and Amy, Here are pictures of my visit to Amy's in September.  The are all mixed up and sideways.  I turned them in iphoto but they un-turned. I must have moved the curser when I was uploading because I had them on my desktop in the right order.  But now they are all jumbled.  I guess you can help me fix my blog on Peter's computer.  Please?

4 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

I enjoyed the picture of Hallie. :) And I'm happy you posted. I can't wait until you put up the rest of the pictures of your makeover hottness!!

Mimi Collett said...

Thanks for the pictures, Mom! :) That's fun that you saw Bethany. She's looking happy. That last picture of Hallie is just impossibly cute! And Amy's quilt looks amazing!! You and Amy sure are hott mamas!

Anonymous said...

I think actually I can just steal these pictures off of your blog, so you don't have to worry about emailing them to me, Mom.

I'll let you know if it doesn't work though. Then you'll still have to email them to me. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok I think I got the ones I wanted. YAY!! (Mimi taught me how to do that.)