
I am trying again to blog. Amy's blog rejuvenated me for another try with another blog. I don't know how to write on my other blog. I hope I will be able to write on this one more than once!
Our B&B has been getting visitors! We have enjoyed having the company. "Y'all come back now, hear?"
I am the new Primary secretary for Clarkston Ward.
I wrote a fall prose, maybe you will feel what I feel when I am enjoying Autumn.
The sun is streaming through the leaves as they arrive for the autumn soiree. Soon the breeze will ask them to dance. Twirling gracefully they flit and float until softly resting on the lawn. The breeze will return to lift them from their cushion of green to pirouette once again. When the woman with the rake appears, the dancers are gathered together, dreaming, through the cold winter. Spring brings the woman back and she tucks the still sleepy leaves into the garden soil. They awake with the warmth of the sun and discover they are becoming vegetables. The woman smiles.
2 comments:
Hi Momma! I really liked your autumn prose. I could picture the beautiful images you were describing. I liked all the pictures, too. :) Welcome back to blogging!
Mama I love that autumn prose! I hope you keep blogging, because I like to read what you have to write.
Post a Comment