Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baking Cookies

I'm going down to visit the Indy peeps tomorrow.  So tonight I am baking a double batch of oatmeal raisin cookies.  I fixed a few meals big enough to leave left-overs.  I guess dad won't starve while I'm gone.
I still want to write more stuff about my life but I just don't ..... I have a writer's block the size of the Empire State Building with King Kong on top.
buzzer...got to take cookies out!  By By Now

3 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Ohhh! At first I thought you were baking the cookies to take them down to the Indy peeps. Now I realize you were baking them, so Dad would have some munchies. You're such a sweet wife. How did the Indy trip go? Are you still down there? Thanks for blogging!

Alison said...

mmmmm....i looooooove oatmeal raisin cookies. they are my favorite!

Amy Rose said...

Hi MOMMA. Now you AND daddy are coming to see me. Who's making cookies now?

Let's make choco chip!